Publications, Books, Book Chapters and Reviews by Prof. Marcus Maurer, MD
Use: Start with an overview of all publications. Use tag links to list selected documents or to list an entire category, e.g. Original Work, Books, Book Chapters, Reviews. If you know what you are looking for, enter this term in the search field.
- [o.159] Basophilic histamine content and release during venom immunotherapy: insights by flow cytometry (4)
- [r.013] Factors responsible for differences between asymptomatic subjects and patients presenting an IgE sensitization to allergens. A GA²LEN project (0)
- [r.089] Molecular targets on mast cells and basophils for novel therapies (0)
- [b.006] The pharmacological modulation of mast cells and basophils (0)
- [r.088] The role of the IL-33/IL-1RL1 axis in mast cell and basophil activation in allergic disorders (2)
(Last update: 08.2023)
|Number of original publications in peer-reviewed journals:||569|
|Number of reviews in peer-reviewed journals:||205|
|Number of publications (original work and reviews) in peer-reviewed journals:||774|
|Cumulative IF for original publications in peer-reviewed journals:||4106.58|
|Cumulative IF for reviews in peer-reviewed journals:||1382.52|
|Cumulative IF of publications (original work & reviews) in peer-reviewed journals:||5489.10|
|Total number of citations: 35,311, h-index: 95 (Web of Science August 2023)||35311|
To be able to download the offered contents, you have to login. If you do not know the login, please write me your request.